Sayings and Proverbs with shirt
SHIRTS : Sayings and Proverbs with shirt
- "Losing Your Shirt" : in the investment world, this expression is used to describe a very bad investment that causes an investor to loseeverything he or she has invested (and more, in some cases).
- "Getting Shirty" : if someone gets shirty, they behave in a bad-tempered and rude way because they are annoyed about something.
- Always roll up the sleeves on your shirt. It gives the impression that you're working, even if you're not. Ashton Kutcher
- The suit does not represent the businessman anymore. Nor does the loud shirt represent the rock star. The same man can now wear both. Donatella Versace
- If commercialization is putting my art on a shirt so that a kid who can't afford a $30,000 painting can buy one, then I'm all for it. Keith Haring
- If you've impulsively promised the shirt off your back and now find yourself shivering out in the cold,
- “Near is my shirt, but nearer is my skin” :